I teamed up with Vidmuze.com and Cine’ Foundry Production Services to produce to release the world’s first 4K VFX Damage Pack Visual Effects Library that offers a ton of epic visual effects that will assist Visual Effects Artist across the industry in creating even higher quality content for film, TV and other media.
In producing this ground breaking effects library, the Red Epic Digital Cinema Camera was utilized filming the action in 4K at 120 Frames Per Second with a variety of shutter speeds. A variety of effects were captured including Fireball Explosions, Side Fire Bursts, Rising Flames, Dust Elements, Gun Powder Charges, Dirt Charges, Water Charges, Smoke Charges and Muzzle Flashes. We spent 2 nights on a farm in Western North Carolina igniting fireballs that lite up the valley around us and I have to say, it was a pretty damn cool experience.
- 4K (up to 4096 x 2160) Resolution video files
- Up to 103GB of content
- 10 Epic Categories
- Over 275 Assets (video & audio)
- Effects Length of Time: 5 – 65 seconds
- Available in 3 versions, 4K, 2K and 720p.
- Pre-Keyed – Alpha channel is embedded in video file (“drag and drop” ready)
- 120 FPS – Slow motion (choice to change speed to realtime)
- Video Previews for fast playback
- Bonus Content (Muzzle Flashes (1080p), Sound Effects & Dirty Lens Pack)
- Compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Nuke, Final Cut, Avid and more.
To learn more download the PDF:
To purchase the 4K VFX Damage Pack Visual Effects library, visit:
Take a look at what NoFilmSchool.com has to say about the 4K VFX Damage Pack Visual Effects Library: